Friday, June 15, 2007

Sayonara Lela


"Goodbyes will always hurt, pictures never replace having been there, memories, good or bad, will bring tears and words can never replace those feelings."




Today is Lela's last day at work! I am really sad *sob sob*, she is the longest colleague and staff I have ever worked with. Though sometimes cannot stand her "dili daliness", but she is one of the best Malay colleagues i have ever met so far. We have gone through alot of nonsense, changes and met many weird colleagues and staff, but we survived. Throughout the years, I became too comfortable with her that i began to take her for granted. I tend to believe that she is the least i need to worry, but I am wrong. The talk that we had few weeks ago made me feel terrible.
Hope she is more nasty and not so nice so that I can just tell her : "Good Bye and don't forget to clear all your things in your tray before you leave !!."

I hope she has made the right choice and wish her well from the bottom of my heart. She has promised to invite us to her house during Hari Raya Pusa but knowing her, she will probably sms us only on that day. Well that's her...I will just call her or self invite instead. Take care my fren!

No comments: