Today is my official "P-plate" No more day!
The reason for displaying the plate is to alert other motorists to look out for probation driver ahead, be more forgiving and generous about road space when around new drivers but it is always being interpreted as : "Look out, probation driver ahead, can bully !". It's quite frustrating that these road bullies like to cut into your lane without signalling or will just shiver their cars around . Sometimes they even shine their head lamp to "Warn" you. But I am not a nice driver too, i won't allow them to cut into my lanes abruptly, I will follow the car in front very closely, not giving them any chance and if they knock onto my car, pay me for the repair !
The reason for displaying the plate is to alert other motorists to look out for probation driver ahead, be more forgiving and generous about road space when around new drivers but it is always being interpreted as : "Look out, probation driver ahead, can bully !". It's quite frustrating that these road bullies like to cut into your lane without signalling or will just shiver their cars around . Sometimes they even shine their head lamp to "Warn" you. But I am not a nice driver too, i won't allow them to cut into my lanes abruptly, I will follow the car in front very closely, not giving them any chance and if they knock onto my car, pay me for the repair !
No comments:
Post a Comment