Saturday, June 23, 2007

Boring June Holidays !

I called it a boring holidays! Not sure if my kids feel the same. Didn't bring them to anywhere though was on leave for 5 days. The only place I brought them to was the Explorer kids in NTUC Pasir Resort, the rest of the time, they stayed at home watching DVDs and playing with PSP games.

Felt rather guilty when I read Derrius's composition yesterday. His teacher asked them to write a compo on "My school holidays" and all he wrote was "I played PSP during my holidays, it was fun. I watched my dad played PSP...I played PSP almost everyday...and so on". All was about PSP and DVDs. I know i should not be giving him gamestations to play juz to keep him occupied but I have no where and no time to bring him out. I muz really plan something for them this end December holidays, maybe some holiday classes...Oops...they're gonna be mad..

" Yummy yummy...I need to eat before we play ! "

Oops...I can't talk !!


Ready for their monkey acts

QiQi was Smiling :) with his eyes closed ! Muz be very happy !

Taking a break !



Sharing a cup of Blue Coral bubble tea after their games

Very Hardworking

QiQi pretending to play

No comments: