Monday, June 11, 2007

My new gadget !





Finally bought the new Palm Treo 680. Was contemplating whether or not to buy for quite sometime since there isn't much difference between Palm Treo 650 & 680. Currently I am using Palm 650 but I just like the new 680, it's sleeker and comes without an antenna ! I have been using Palm Treo mobile phone since they launch their first Palm Treo 600. We paid about S$900.00 then for that set and since then, i have love to use Palm phone. Dear told me to buy since I like it and it's only selling at S$699.00 during the recent PC show. Moreover it comes with a free 2 GB SD card, a silicon case and 1 additional battery. After much thought, decided to get it.

The entire Suntec and Marina area were packed with cars and people. Luckily I drove my car with Millenia Walk decal on my front screen, the security guard allowed us into the carpark... phew.....

When we reached Suntec Convention Centre, it was packed with people! Everyone was going to the PC show! You just need to stand and people from the back will push you from behind. We looked out for the Palm logo and went straight to the counter. The sales girl was quite helpful before we bought the set but after we paid the money, she just disappeared !! She cannot be bothered to open and explain to us, simply passed us the paper bag and zoooooomm she left. We did not bothered to look for her cos the whole place was so stuffy and packed, we just wanted to leave that place as soon as possible !! If not because it comes with additional SD card and battery, I wouldn't go !

No comments: