Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another year of many Blessings !


How did I celebrate my birthday this year? Derrick was away to Hong Kong for business trip on my birthday, so we have decided to celebrate earlier. We had a simple lunch at Sakae Sushi AMK on Saturday. Derrance didn’t quite enjoy the lunch, he has gotten so sick of sushi. He wanted to eat “小籠包” instead, so I promised to bring him to 鼎泰豐 on my birthday. Derrick bought me a cake from Breadtalk, amazingly it tasted really good ! Derrance can’t wait to cut the cake, kept wishing me “Happy Birthday”, hoping to cut the cake immediately.



I brought the boys and mom to 鼎泰豐 on the eve of my birthday (sounds grand). Throughout the dinner, I find myself coping very hard to “feed” my two boys, they ate so fast and before I could eat my portion, they asked to refill their plates. I could only eat after they were full ! Mom didn’t quite enjoy the food, she prefers Crystal Jade. I have to rush through the dinner as the boys wanted to move on to next door; Swensen for desserts! Fortunately, the queue was quite long, I managed to talk them to change venue. We had ice-cream and milk shakes at McDonald instead..phew…$$$ saver !

Nothing much today , just ferry the boys thru and fro school and enrichments. When all the classes ended, it’s also time for all of us to sleep. Although it’s just a simple birthday celebration, but it’s really great. Just enjoyed being with the boys and family. Derrance has been wishing me “Happy Birthday Mommy…” throughout the day, he is just so so lovable! He made me feel so special throughout the day, though we didn’t celebrate today, I seriously don’t mind, cos my birthday is surrounded with all my dearest.

The past 1 year has been fruitful. My 3 Ds (Derrick, Derrius & Derrance) are wonderful, my parents are well, what more can I ask? Thank God for the many the blessings and hope the years ahead are even better. Thanks my friend, for remembering my birthday and for all the well wishes !

No comments: