Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy Labour Day !

Derrius came back from school yesterday telling me that Labour Day is a Public holiday for people who had worked hard. He has worked 'real' hard so he does not need to go to school today. I told him I will be working cos I am a lazy pig. Haha

Derrance was having slight fever yesterday night. He complained stomach pain in the evening and we all thought that he was hungry. Kept feeding him with food. He will be turning 3 this coming May 18. Is it part of growing up process? The "pan tang" thinggy? I remembered Derrius had high fever on his 1st and 6th Birthdays and now's Derrance's turn? I hate it when they fall sick..it means another few sleepless nights for me again... I would need two alarm clocks, one set to ring every 4 hours to measure their temperature and give them medicine, the other to wake me up for work. Poor thing right? I just wouldn't want to take chance.

The so called "hardworking"boy. This pic was taken on his First day of school. A Gabrielite !
"Ah Pui" and "Ah Shan" fighting show. Look at the cheeky boy!

No comments: