Saturday, April 21, 2007

What a Mess?

Have been busy for the last few days that I have somehow neglected my two boys. I was so forgetful that I have overlooked Derrius's Golf lesson in School last Thursday, did not gave him enough monies for lunch and did not pack his golf accessories in his bag, luckily he remembered and brought some of the items with him that morning. Maybe I should 'forget' and get him to do it himself. I am still packing his school bag for him daily, just not too comfortable leaving it to him, am I too protective or what? When can he do it and do it properly...? He is very particular on how he wants his things to be done but yet he is quite messy. I trust that he can do it but just cannot tolerate his messiness! I will scold him if his bag is messy...and boys would be boys...he wouldn't C A R E !! My little boy..Derrance...yet to be define!

No comments: