I was very very angry this morning when QiQi told me that Ryan was in my mom's house because he had a fever. The Childcare he attends, does not allow him to go to the centre and his parents got no choice but to damp him at my mom's place !! I just cannot understand why my brother and sis-in-law are always so irresponsible!! Can't either of them take Urgent leave to bring their kid to the doctor and stay at home 1 day to look after him? Both my sons are also in my parents house, did they spare a thought for me & my children? My elder son will be having his CA2 the follow weeks and I am already stress out, I don't want Derrius to fall sick!!! This CA2 comprises 20% of his overall results, he top the class in his mid-year and I am so scared that don't make it again end of the year, his classmates are really very strong and I know he wanted to maintain it very much. He will CRY if he don't make it, that's why I am very stress. He got dis-hearted easily and that's something I am very worried.
QiQi twisted his neck and already feeling a bit warm, I am also very scared & worried ! I was very upset, decided to take urgent leave to bring all my kids home after their school. The thing that made me extremely angry was, i have already reached my work place, changed, ready to start work and the next moment...I need to rush back !!!! Can't the selfish couple called my mom earlier to inform? They won't !! Cos they know my parents will definitely forbid them to come, so they are clever, just send their boy to the door step and there's nothing my parents can do!! Remembered the last time, his son had hand foot mouth disease, they left their 8years old boy alone at home and gone to work. My parents were so worried that in the end, my poor dad had to accompany the boy at his house for 1 week!! This time round, I have decided to sms her about my anger and displeasure, i told her that I have taken 1 day urgent leave because his son is sick and I do not want my kids to fall sick too. My mom came to know about it and she got very upset with me, am I wrong to tell my sis in law how I feel? Do I need to live with their nonsense and keep quiet so that next time, ignorantly they can do it again? I know I have upset both my parents but if I am not happy over certain things, I will voice out and am quite direct and vocal about it. What's the point of getting upset and grumble all the time? Fix the problem and life goes on !! I know alot people cannot stand me but I would rather choose to speak out , if they don't like me, let it be, cos I know I am not a hypocrite !!
No comments:
Post a Comment